Free ROBIN Pattern

As part of my recent {Advent Event} on my Instagram account here is the link - CLICK HERE  - to the pattern to knit this seasonal little feathered fellow for FREE!!                                                                                                   NOTE - for the robin pictured I used different yarns to the ones mentioned in the pattern - basically yarns from my stash:Orange Drops Kid Silk and dark orange Drops Alpaca, Beige Drops Brushed Alpaca Silk and white Drops Sky plus white Kid Silk… And if you'd like the mouse too - the pattern is here - MOUSE IN A SWEATER



3 comments:

  1. awwww - so cute! The mouse in the wee sweater is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing �� love them both SO much. Merry Christmas to you. ������❤

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments so do feel free to add whatever you wish as a comment - I will always reply to you. Thanks!