Day thirteen! and image of the week...

for five years now my children have been collecting these little wooden toys from ostheimer (i get mine from here). every advent they each get one, here's the first of three more to join the sometimes curious band who every christmas gather around the crib in quiet anticipation... i'll show you our little crib on the 15th...
also, and sorry for quality of the picture, my daughter and i made this from this link for a little girl's birthday present - it was great fun to do and really rather easy and, although it's difficult to tell in this photo, really quite simple and beautiful when the light glistens and shines through the tiny beads and onto the tinsel branches... my image of the week because of its festive sparkliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments so do feel free to add whatever you wish as a comment - I will always reply to you. Thanks!