AUCTION TIME

Hello - why is it that blogs (speaking for myself I'm ashamed to admit) get sooo neglected - I'm going to try and post once a week from now on (even written it in my diary)...
First up for this week (so far, so good!!) is to tell you about the auction I have for my one-off knitted Peter Rabbit: knitted in pure wool and alpaca yarn so it’s very pure and cuddly and very soft, he stands 30cms/ 12ins tall, stuffed with toy filling and is fitted with toy safety eyes although I would recommend that it is not suitable for a baby because of this.
The auction is open to everyone everywhere and you can place your bid in the comments section on my Instagram @dotpebbles_knits grid if you'd like to try and buy... 



 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are going to try to post once a week. I think blogs get neglected because people forget to comment. We respond better when we know we're not talking to ourselves. I love your rabbit! I have a thing for rabbits thought I've never collected them. I opted for bears and while I love my bears, my heart melts when I see a beautiful rabbit. Good luck everyone

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments so do feel free to add whatever you wish as a comment - I will always reply to you. Thanks!