image of the week #5...

is this - a beautiful collection of australian trading cards 'day 149' taken from artist lisa congdon's blog (which, by the way should come with a health warning as it's so addictive)! from 1st january lisa has illustrated every day this year, so far, with collections of everyday objects, unusual objects, drawings and paintings. one collection per day to its end on 31st december. sadly i've only just found the blog, now on 'day 312' 'though still looking forward to the next 53(?) my maths is rubbish - days! thanks lisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! These are lovely! great link!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda Jane - I love these birds so much, I'm reluctant to do another post 'cause they'd go (fly!)

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments so do feel free to add whatever you wish as a comment - I will always reply to you. Thanks!