New dot autumn outfit...

this season's latest hot dot look is inspired by the scottish highlands - purple heather and tartan combined with a festive fresh green. included within the pattern are the following items: bow neck glen sweater, highland kilt, long stockings, tami and snood and tennis pumps. it may take a short while to get this pattern onto my website - these things sometimes do, however the pdf (£2.50) in available now - if you email me i will send you a link with a paypal payment request...

2 comments:

  1. OH My Goodness! How cute is that outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received the pattern and I can hardly wait to make this new outfit! Keep up the good work. You are SO talented!!

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments so do feel free to add whatever you wish as a comment - I will always reply to you. Thanks!