living in a suitcase...

i was searching for an item i had knitted for my knitted bears book to answer a reader's query the other day unzipped one of the suitcases in which i keep all my knitty bits and saw some old friends - friends who sadly never make it as they are my trials, see the way i work,  i knit things then adjust and adjust the design which means having quite a lot of abandoned... er - how can i put this without hurting their feelings ...'cast-offs' - quite a good pun considering we are talking about knitting here - sorry, i di-gress... however, dry your eyes - they have a moment of fame right here, right now... let's hear it for...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments so do feel free to add whatever you wish as a comment - I will always reply to you. Thanks!