hen egg

i simply love breakfast - a good weekend or holiday breakfast - not a school morning down a quick bowl of instant porridge affair, oh no - rather a perfectly relaxed, preferably outdoors on a warm spring morning (am i asking too much? as you can see the photo below was taken indoors so perhaps i am asking too much), one with eggs - a boiled one or scrambled set atop a buttered bagel, bacon, toast, apricot jam and a hot pot of good tea.
to celebrate breakfast i've a simple free pattern here or here for an easter egg cozy to pretty up the easter breakfast table...

2 comments:

  1. Oh please stop writing such cute Easter patterns... I'm running out of knitting time! I'm knitting furiously for charity fundraising for Easter and I don't think I'll be able to squeeze in your wonderful rabbit tea cosy and some hen egg cosies, much as I'm tempted. Never mind, I can knit some after Easter for next year :o) Please don't really stop writing patterns!
    Unable to post comment through google a/c, I'm bluesocks on Ravelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love breakfast too!! And I love knitting egg cozies :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments so do feel free to add whatever you wish as a comment - I will always reply to you. Thanks!